Who will benefit from ECHO…THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK?
1) Cardiac Sonography students
2) Registry-eligible Cardiac Sonographers
3) Diagnostic Medical Sonography & Cardiovascular Technology Programs & Educators
4) Registered Cardiac Sonographers
How do I apply for 25 SDMS CME credits?
ECHO…THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK are approved by the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) as a self-instructional activity for 25 SDMS CME credits (6.5 Edition until 11/22/18) or 26 SDMS CME credits (7th Edition from 4/16/18 - 4/16/19). In order to apply for CME credits:
1) Purchase ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK.
2) Pay to apply for CME credits ($200).
3) Complete and submit the CME ANSWER SECTION and SDMS CME Evaluation (yellow pages at the back of THE WORKBOOK).
4) If you score a 69% or better, receive your CME certificate via the SDMS Certificate Wizard. You get three attempts, but so far everybody has passed on their first attempt! SDMS membership is not necessary to apply for CME credits or to receive your email certificate.
Who accepts SDMS CME credits?
SDMS CME credits are accepted by ARDMS, CCI, ARRT, and CARDUP. If you are associated with another organization or registry, please check with them to see if they accept SDMS CME credits.
Are ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK good study guides for the ARDMS &/or CCI exams?
My textbooks contain most of the material on the adult echo exams, but not 100%. THE WORKBOOK has over 1000 practice questions that are all answered in THE NOTEBOOK.
What makes ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK unique?
ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK are affordable, useful, and comprehendible by all. The outline format is packed with definitions, sketches, diagrams, echocardiography images, and summaries that bring a more simplistic & visual approach to learning.
Do I need ECHO...THE WORKBOOK?
You need ECHO...THE WORKBOOK if your Instructor requires it, if you need practice questions, and/or if you need CME credits now or in the future.
What is ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 6.5 POWERPOINT?
6.5 POWERPOINT is a valuable teaching tool (for Instructor's only) that corresponds with and supports ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 6.5. It comes on a thumb drive and has 500 colorful slides broken down into 20 chapters consisting of a basic outline of the text, every image & diagram, pop quizzes, and hidden instructor notes. ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 POWERPOINT is under construction!