Who will benefit from ECHO…THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK?
1) Cardiac Sonography students.
2) Registry-eligible Cardiac Sonographers.
3) Diagnostic Medical Sonography & Cardiovascular Technology Programs & Educators.
4) Registered Cardiac Sonographers.
How do I apply for SDMS CME credits?
ECHO…THE NOTEBOOK 7 & THE WORKBOOK 7 are approved by the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) as a self-instructional activity for 26 SDMS CME credits until 5/6/2020. In order to apply for CME credits:
1) Purchase ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 ($95) & THE WORKBOOK 7 ($45).
2) Pay to apply for CME credits ($200).
3) Complete and submit the CME ANSWER SECTION and SDMS CME Evaluation (yellow pages at the back of THE WORKBOOK 7).
4) If you score 75% or better, receive your CME certificate via the SDMS Certificate Wizard. You get three attempts, but so far everyone has passed on their first attempt. SDMS membership is not necessary to apply for CME credits or to receive your email certificate.
Who accepts SDMS CME credits?
SDMS CME credits are accepted by ARDMS, CCI, ARRT, and CARDUP. If you are associated with another organization or registry, please check with them to see if they accept SDMS CME credits.
Are ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK good study guides for the ARDMS &/or CCI exams?
Yes! My textbooks contain most of the material on the adult echo exams, but not 100%. THE WORKBOOK 7 has 1030 practice questions that are all clearly answered in THE NOTEBOOK 7 (no answer key provided; however, you can email me with specific questions).
What makes ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK unique?
ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 & THE WORKBOOK 7 are affordable, useful, and comprehensible by all. The outline format is packed with definitions, sketches, diagrams, echocardiography images, and summaries that bring a more simplistic & visual approach to learning.
Does ECHO...THE WORKBOOK include an answer key?
ECHO...THE WORKBOOK 7 is used as a textbook/test book in programs around the world, it is the post-test for the CME activity, and every single question is answered in THE NOTEBOOK 7; therefore, it does not come with an "answer key."
What is ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 POWERPOINT?
7 POWERPOINT is a valuable teaching tool (for Instructor's only) that corresponds with and supports ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7. It comes on a thumb drive and has 500+ colorful slides broken down into 20 chapters consisting of an outline of THE NOTEBOOK 7, every image & diagram, and 600+ interactive pop quiz questions with hidden answers in the comments section.