Who will benefit from ECHO…THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK?
1) Cardiac sonography students.
2) Registry-eligible cardiac sonographers.
3) Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Cardiovascular Technology programs & educators.
4) Registered cardiac sonographers.
How do I apply for SDMS CME credits?
ECHO…THE NOTEBOOK 7 & THE WORKBOOK 7 are approved by the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) as a self-instructional activity for 26 SDMS CME credits until 5/6/2020 (continued approval pending). In order to apply for CME credits:
1) Purchase ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 ($95) & THE WORKBOOK 7 ($45).
2) Pay to apply for CME credits ($200) now or when you mail in your CME ANSWER SECTION.
3) Complete & submit the CME ANSWER SECTION and SDMS CME Evaluation (yellow pages at the back of THE WORKBOOK 7).
4) If you score 75% or better, receive your CME certificate via the SDMS Certificate Wizard. If you do not pass, you get two more attempts, but so far everyone has passed on their first attempt.
Do I need to be a member of the SDMS to apply for credits?
SDMS membership is not necessary to apply for CME credits or to receive your certificate via email.
Who accepts SDMS CME credits?
SDMS CME credits are accepted by ARDMS, CCI, ARRT, and CARDUP. If you are associated with another organization or registry, please check with them to see if they accept SDMS CME credits.
Are ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK good study guides for the ARDMS &/or CCI exams?
Yes! ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 contains most of the material on the adult echo exams, but not 100%. ECHO...THE WORKBOOK 7 has 1030 practice questions that coincide perfectly with ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 and improve retention of the material.
What makes ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK unique?
ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 & THE WORKBOOK 7 are affordable, useful, and comprehensible by all. The outline format is packed with definitions, sketches, diagrams, echo images, and summaries that bring a more simplistic & visual approach to learning. THE WORKBOOK 7 questions include multiple choice, true/false, matching, and even some coloring sections!
Does ECHO...THE WORKBOOK include an answer key?
ECHO...THE WORKBOOK 7 is used as a textbook/test book in programs around the world, it is the post-test for the CME activity, and every single question is answered in THE NOTEBOOK 7; therefore, it does not come with an "answer key." If you ready & study you won't have any trouble answering the questions!
What is ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7 POWERPOINT?
7 POWERPOINT is a valuable teaching tool (for Instructor's only) that corresponds with and supports ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK 7. It comes on a thumb drive and has 500+ colorful slides broken down into 20 chapters consisting of an outline of THE NOTEBOOK 7, every image & diagram, and 600+ interactive pop quiz questions with hidden answers in the comments section.